All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Maybe the support tell us uncommented CLI syntaxes.
  3. What the meaning of DHT? Maybe is needed in the modern China, in which sometimes the thing restricted anyway.
  4. Yesterday
  5. Installation as service or starting as admin or in a compatible mode.
  6. Resilio seems to have no CLI. The best case is, to disconnect and reconnect the affected peers.
  7. Well, it existed (or shall I say 'resolved' -- there are a lot of junctions involved). I updated the security on the final directory to no effect. I then removed the initial junction and replaced 'Documents and Settings' (and subdirs) with an actual directory. No change at all. Still the same dump and log. I re-installed resilio just to be sure... any other ideas?
  8. @greywun It looks like you don't have 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents' or it's prohibited by some group policies
  9. Running windows 10 1909. Uninstalled resilio sync, removed all settings, rebooted and reinstalled. Now rslsyncsvc won't start. I'm attaching the dump taken and log from the service. Can't find anything obvious. Help!? Dump and log.zip
  10. @Starrydream Sorry to say this, but this functionality is deprecated
  11. Greetings! I had an internet outage for a week or so. Since it's come up Resilio seems to be syncing new changes, but hasn't caught up on the old ones, so my files/folders are out of sync. I've gone threough the following documnet which I have been referred to before, but nothign seems to help: https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/205450355-My-files-don-t-sync I've restarted it a few times on the NAS, deleted a heap of .!sync in one folder restarting it again, then restarted the NAS itself, all to no avail. There are no errors or warnings in the http interface. I am using the latest version 2.6.4.1344-1 Is there a way of forcing it to rescan the entire share? My searching suggests not, so I am stuck what to do next. Any help suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
  12. Last week
  13. This function is really important for china mainland users.. This software is beyond any domestic same kind trash in China , really good software. so plz add it , many people buy the pro and want to use it without v2ray , thx.
  14. @rd4n3el Resilio Sync never adds 'READONLY-CONFLICT' to the names of files or folders.
  15. I searched for READONLY-CONFLICT before posting, did not see anything so apologies if this is a duplicate. I have a simple setup I believe, installed Sync client on two different laptops and dragged content into one of the Sync folders. On the second Sync laptop, all of my folders are Name*-READONLY-CONFLICT-1. It looks like there was an initial sync of data successfully but after a few months of use, I see the two folders are diverging in size and number of files, so it appears sync in no longer working. From what I can see, it looks like a permissions issue but I am signed into both sides with the same credentials. I am not using the Sync "share" functionality, only the standard sharing. I don't know what to do to resolve. Both laptops are encrypted by employer so perhaps that is coming into play? (they have always been encrypted so not understanding if that is the problem, how initial sync was successful) Thoughts or steps for troubleshooting?
  16. Thanks! šŸ˜€ Will try it. What I miss with this is that you need to have ResilioSync installed on host computer and if you bring the hard drive to collaborators computer for example for color correction. Then it would be nice of it synced automatic, insteed of installing Resilio on host computer, etc. etc.
  17. @JonasB There is no any limitation. You can do this. Just create a share on you external SSD. https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/205506699-Quick-guide-to-syncing
  18. @NOWadmin Server seat is needed for server OS. Server Operating System means all Windows Server group and Linux and NAS with non-arm based CPU. While Sync Home can run on these without restrictions, Sync Business requires license which can be purchased from our site - include the corresponding number of seats with server support. In case you are not using server OS you can use Business Basic seat.
  19. Can you provide better information on the pricing? On the plans page it says $29 per month for business but on the payment page it has all sorts of numbers. What is a "Business Basic seat"? What is a "Server Seat"? Can you or someone else either email me or call me to discuss this? Your portal does not send notifications and I have been trying to work on this since early December with little communication other than this thread that as I said does not send notifications.
  20. I recommend testing Syncthing well because there are a few things to consider as well. I mainly use 3 Synology servers, 5 Windows clients, 3 Smartphones with Resilio. I haven't had any data loss so far, but there are inconsistencies, some of which are mentioned here. Because of this, I have now also installed Syncthing in parallel on all devices and with appropriate ignorelists there are overlaps in the same directories possible. In comparison, Resilio is the reference for me, although Syncthing is catching up and running just as well. Because the Resilio APP does not start reliably on smartphones, syncthing is now installed everywhere. Overall, it have pros and cons and each package has its advantages and disadvantages, so I use both in parallel. However, one thing is clear, the support at Syncthing is completely different than here, everyone can get an idea of it "https://forum.syncthing.net". How such deletions can occur is at least a mystery to me. I have never had anything like this, but I consistently and everywhere use the latest version, now v2.6.4 (I could now make a choke and say that with these update cycles this is not a problem either ... šŸ˜Ž). Maybe first something about the history and my reasons for using both: I have been using Resilio since version 1.4.111 (then BTsync), the previous versions were not yet so stable. I pre-matched the 3 Synology servers at different locations and then set them up there. With Resilio, I manage around 2.11 TB of data in over 50 peers. Resilio has been running well since v2.x.x and currently v2.6.4 is actually reliable, without major errors and is fast. I experimented with Syncthing and developed an ignorelist so that Resilio and Syncthing can work in the same directories: // Resilio files .sync .syncID .syncIgnore .syncArchive * .bts ! sync * .syncPart * .syncTemp * .syncOld // syncthing files .stfolder .stignore .stversion .syncthing * .syncthing. * .syncthing. *. * ~ Syncthing ~ *. *. Tmp * .Identifier Syncthing has a better relay handling with external connections than Resilio. If the 5-digit ports cannot be used, e.g. because the ports in the router are closed or cannot be opened as UPnP or because you are in a strict company network where only http and https work, channels at the http and https level are used, i.e. ports 80 and 443 connections. In such an environment, Resilio is unworkable. Then I use syncthing, that is for me the main reason. Other minor advantages are several peers can point to one directory in Syncthing, for example to establish a kind of star connection. This is not possible with Resilio. The "Send + Receive", "Send Only" and "Receive Only" modes are easy to set up. Resilio can do that too, but the peer type has to be changed and set up with each change. Then there is the performance: One of the servers is on a 2000 (!) Line (yes, that still exists today). Because Resilio is really very performant, this performance needs quite a bit of basic bandwidth. As soon as there are already 5 larger peers, almost nothing works anymore. If the peers are small, so if there are small directories to match, a few more peers go, but the performance problem remains. With Syncthing I have over 40 peers in sync and it still works. The reaction speed to changes is then slower, but this does not bother with this server. These 40 peers go to the same directories on my productive server, which are compared with all other servers and clients with Resilio, thanks to my ignore list no problem. My experience shows that Resilio has a very strong competitor, but is still a reference. Both packages have bugs and minor problems. I use open words and Resilio should read along well, because more and more people deal with the "other".
  21. I now realise, what has happened. And it is not Resilio fault, the folders are missing. I had a systemcrash, where I reinstalled OSX. I did not think it touched the data too, because everything else is here. I guess it must have been that. But that does not explain, why Resilio is not starting and repairing the broken system, but instead crashes.
  22. @Ole Wissing We just started using SyncThing. There is a bit of setup to do with it, but it has been pretty solid so far. And it's free. Shoot me an email if you would like to know a bit about how we have it set up. zach(a)thepixellab.co. I'm not really the IT type to know every detail, but I can give you a high level overview of how we are using it. We gave up on Resilio because it was failing to index and sync almost 600GB of data. Resilio kept telling me it was temp files but it was 100% media that our editors were not getting synced to their machines.
  23. @Ole Wissing Did you check .sync/Archive folder? What do you see in history tab?
  24. Just lost 4-500Gb high-quality scans of old-school positive film from and 80'. 1960 - 1980. 100s of hours vasted!!!!!! If it was not because I have seen it before, and don't trust Resilio completely (it is getting better) and have the data distributed to multiple hosts. But like with you other guys, it is a pain to get it all together again. And Resilio won't even start up. Says it is missing a service file, and then restarts, crashes, restart, crashes and so on. Running version 2.6.3 on a fully updated Mac (10.15.3) Annoying!
  25. Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m confused. When I tried to install builds after that 2.6.3 I still get the error.
  26. @prasanth It's fixed in this build http://internal.resilio.com/support/debug/sync/2.6.10056/resilio-sync_freebsd_x64.tar.gz
  27. Has this been fixed. I want to upgrade but I'm not sure if it was addressed in the latest version
  1. Load more activity