All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Hi, I am facing the issue that moving files (picturs in my case) into a new folder in another share are deleted an resynced. As this is a large amount of data it is quite slow to transfer it again. Also I read that this is handled by Sync in the same share. Could this be enhanced to all shares, as I understood Sync is reading a file identifier so perhaps this can be enhanced to all shares. My problem is that the backup folder of my mobile is not the share where my pictures are stored. Archive: https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/209606526-What-happens-when-file-is-renamed If this can be handeld by the pro version somehow let me know. Regards, Nils
  4. Hello, Following the usual Linux install procedure for RPM-Based distro: https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/206178924-Installing-Sync-package-on-Linux I cannot install on CentOS after creating the /etc/yum.repos.d/resilio-sync.repo file and adding the public key. Yum gets a 404 error on this file: https://linux-packages.resilio.com/resilio-sync/rpm/repodata/repomd.xml Was working a a week ago when setting up another CentOS instance. linux-packages.resilio.com resolves to 99.86.58.13 from my location. Is there a mirror problem? Install procedure changed? Thanks
  5. Hi @ajp_anton, I just meant that I had to launch it. However I think all the celebrations was a bit to early. Resilio hasn't synced since 9th May. I'm here on the same network as the primary device it syncs with and it can't see any peers. Zilch. And yes, exiting the app via menu / exit results in the shutting down message that spirals forever/ force close/ restart the phone. Longest I waited was 12 hours overnight. Can nobody get a sync app to work? Syncthing can't sync to sdcard (way to go google (pun intended)). Waiting for nextcloud to get delta update implemented then I'll be trying that again(again). Sigh. Andy.
  6. When copying large files into a synced folder, for a moment Sync will complain that the file is locked. After a while it apparently indexes it, but sometimes it will never sync until I move it out of the folder and back again (on the same drive, so the moving is instant, no locking errors). The other computer gives a warning, "Cannot download x files" where x is some number. It manages to list the files and everything, but there's no way to actually retrieve them. Restarting either Sync or either computer does nothing. Only removing and re-introducing the file(s) again helps. Just now I updated to the latest version while having the warning, but it's still there. Both computers are running Windows Server 2016, latest version of Sync (problem has persisted for a long time, don't remember when it started happening).
  7. I have kind of the same problem. Though I don't have to restart the phone, only force close the app and restart it. But it already has camera permissions. When you say "have to open the app", do you mean them same thing I have to do, to force a restart of the app? Something really freezes inside the app, as the app's own Exit button in the menu does nothing. Or, it starts to close, but it never finishes, hence the force close.
  8. Earlier
  9. thanks laurin1. it's kind of weird but glad to know that i am not the only one facing this problem. hope this issue could be solved within a short time. and to these friends who have same problems here, i now tempararyly switched all my sync folders from "advanced folder" to "standard folder" and it worked fine for me so far. won't be any "OWNER" disconnects them. peace.
  10. Hello Sync Support, being a Sync User for a few years now, this issue keeps confusing me very much: Please comment on possibilities to consolidate this variety of terms which all seem to describe the same thing. Best regards David.P
  11. On a new Synology disk station, the Resilio Sync package seems to have created a directory called "Resilio Sync", which however is invisible to me (the admin). This means i cannot see what's inside, and most importantly, i cannot back it up! How can i get privileges to this directory?
  12. I'm not sure of the cause, but I've had this happen now twice in the last few weeks. Both times, it was one of my devices that runs Sync as a service. Restarting the service on that machine cause this to just "magically go away".
  13. hi community. every time i started Sync, my folders automatically disconnected and said "an owner removed your permission". this is strange because i am 100% sure i am the only one owner (and user). there should be no other person who can accecss those folders. i have no idea what's wrong with my account. it happened again and again, and this is just super annoying. could any one help me with this problem? same issue found on this topic: https://forum.resilio.com/topic/70849-disconnected-by-owner-error-when-folder-is-added/
  14. i have exactly same issues here. every time i started sync, my folders automatically disconnected by "the owner" and said an owner removed your permission. this is strange because i am 100% sure i am the only one owner (and user). there should be no other person who can accecss those folders. i have no idea what's wrong with my account. it happened again and again, and this is just super annoying. could any one help me with this problem?
  15. You can reset your sign in details according to this article https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/205450295-How-do-I-reset-my-WebUI-password-
  16. I cannot sign in on my NAS, as I have forgotten my sign in. How can I retrieve my sign in details? Thanking you in anticipation Jules
  17. Hi Jocko. I am running into the same issues. How did you roll the update back? Thanks,
  18. Version 2.6.2-1 is working with this system, so I'm staying with it. There does seem to be a problem with 2.6.3-1. For the record, this is: Odroid N2 Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS (GNU/Linux 4.9.170-27 aarch64)
  19. Found it at last! Preferences in Folder.. Easy when you know it.. 🙂
  20. I have an image folder which is synced between 3 devices with Resilio Sync. I noticed that deleted images get moved to a hidden folder ".sync/Archive". Is there any way I can set a parameter that would delete files without an Archive function? Thanks!
  21. @xfelix Thank you VERY much! Do you know if it is compatible with the Marvell Armada 370 88F6707? Maybe I should just change 88f6281 by 88f6707? Thanks again !
  22. @Egon Heuson, eg. the latest download is https://download-cdn.resilio.com/2.6.3/Synology/resiliosync_88f6281_2.6.3-1.spk, just change 2.6.3 to 2.6.1.
  23. I tried starting over using version 2.6.2-1 instead. So far, this is looking stable, but i haven't pushed it that hard yet.
  24. I have one question. How to ignore specific type files in a folder? Today, I want to ignore .exe files in a folder named debug . So i add a item in the IgnoreList "debug\*.exe". But it didn't work. If i add "*.exe" in the IgnoreList, it won't sync any .exe files in all folders. This is not what I want. Anyone know the solution, thank you.
  25. I have the same problem - it backup 20 images, I have +60.000 😞 in iCloud.
  26. That NAS model is too old/underpowered to support Sync.
  27. Deciding on the satisfactory bed can be difficult in fact, if you examine this zenhaven evaluations, you in all likelihood locate that first-rate a bed. In case you are searching out a sparkling, comfortable and sturdy bed, look at zenhaven opinions. It is the high-quality mattresses for excellent and rate. Zenhaven is one of the most current mattresses display up for having a twin firmness layout. The 5 different density zones at both sides to make sure that everyone element gets enough assist to make bigger take away strain points. The latex bed is manufactured from 100% herbal latex, providing a superb functionality to conform to the body shape whilst supplying right firmness, necessary for a great relaxation. Features It affords the high-quality natural latex cloth in terms of good high-quality, useful lifestyles and charge ratio, despite the fact that its very last rate is higher than that of viscoelastic mattresses. This model comes with 10 inches tall 1.5” layer. The peak is a good alternative for folks that are looking for a herbal latex bed. The twin-sided structure, each soothe layers fabricated from more impregnable denser Talalay latex. The outer cowl is composed of one hundred% natural cotton which makes it breathable and allergenic - exceptionally endorsed for humans with allergies, or who need a great temperature regulation while drowsing. Freshness Zenhaven reviews offer the excellent freshness Latex mattresses. That is making them an incredible desire for people who've trouble slumbering or staying asleep because of extra heat. If you are a nature fan and an surroundings aware, then truely Zenhaven may be ideal on your green every day existence. Zenhaven is an elite all-latex bed Saatva manufactured this product. The soothe Layer The latex received makes it a touch extra firm than Talalay. For this reason, Talalay latex is a superb choice in case you want a softer feeling. The kind of matters and fabric will create the texture comfort and support to your needs. The soothe Layer make a top notch bed and are maximum smooth compared to different predictable substances such as foam. Satisfaction In put up-purchase surveys, the overpowering bulk of people record that they're very happy with their purchase. Users are glad to have invested the extra cash to get a latex bed. This Latex bed is a number of the maximum popular alternatives. Happily, there are artificial latex or latex mattresses that gift the various identical blessings of latex for a much a whole lot lower fee. Pros • Very cozy • Non-poisonous and ecological alternatives • the power of this bed makes it an awesome option for use in articulated beds • It has exclusive widths bed appears very good. • proof against fungi, mould and dust mites • correct layout with special choices without firm. Cons • they're heavy and tough to move End Zenhaven mattress is one of the characteristics of latex is its extremely good flexibility. Its awesome features make the mattresses on our list an extremely good option to use in articulated beds. Thanks to the adaptation and simply firmness of latex. Those mattresses are appropriate for people with ache of their joints or again ache.
  28. @xfelix Where did you find the 2.6.1 and 2.6.2 packages to downgrade? 🙂 Thanks!
  1. Load more activity