Ahah! I could have sworn I'd checked that I was on the latest version on each of my machines, so I just checked again to check my sanity... On one Mac, clicking check for updates opens a dialog saying that 1.1.82 is 'currently the newest version available' when it clearly is not. Presumably this is a known bug?! I haven't checked. Anyway, that may be the cause of some issues... Updating to 1.2.73, I'm noticing that a very odd problem still has not gone away. Two of my machines appear to have an identity crisis. They are both Macbooks, and have some sporadic syncing problems. Interestingly, if I changed the name of one machine in the BTS prefs pane, it also changes the name of the other machine. The names are similar, but different (by one alpha character). No doubt this is the wrong place to bring this up... I have reported in-app also, but suspect I have not provided enough information. The two machines are on the same public IP but NATed behind a standard router from my ISP. UPnP port mapping is enabled on both devices.