I've sent in some logs from both machines. It's worth mentioning that the Sync folder, which I have re-added on both ends, has synced one time since I posted this. But it doesn't seem to happen very quickly. I did a file rename, and it's definitely been 10 minutes on both ends (so both folders should have re-indexed), but I don't see them syncing. So not really sure why it randomly worked that one time. In any case, it'd be nice if it would kick in faster. UPDATE: Nah, I tried that with another folder but it didn't help. Sync is still super-intermittent for no real good reason, even though it's very quick with the other Mac.