I'm afraid that this issue is still existing. I noticed it three times using 1.3.106 and v1.3.109. My environment: - two Windows 7 64bit notebooks and one NAS Server. NAS server is enabled on demand. I'm using btsync to synchronize my local development environment on all three devices. I found three times that text file modified on Workstation A ( when other workstation and NAS was switched off ) was overwritten by older version after synchronization when I turned on other devices. It is very danger behaviour - fortunately I had possibility to restore last version from .SyncArchive directory, but I'm synchronizing few thousands of the files - so it is impossible to verify each file.