My Sync connection has been acting really strange recently. I had a problem a few months ago where my files simply refused to sync, so I decided to delete the Sync app and settings from my Windows laptop and my LG G4, and start afresh later on.
I set everything up again a few weeks ago, and everything was peaches up until today. I'm trying to sync some music files from my laptop to the G4, but the download just keep starting and stopping. One moment the Android app is telling me that files are being received and I can see a download speed at the bottom of the screen, but about 10 seconds later, it changes to say either just Receiving (with no download speed) or Indexing, and then a few moments later it starts downloading again, then stops, then starts, and so on. It's really bugging me, especially because I can't think what is periodically getting in the way of the transfer.