I just had to reinstall sync on my desktop and on my phone (windows refresher and a new phone). Once I reinstalled and put in my license it created the connections for the phone and desktop but has severed the connection to my wife's computer and phone. Mine sync together, her's sync together but we don't see each others files anymore or sync our shared files. I know I did something wrong with the license or profile setup but I am not sure how to fix it without messing up the huge amount of files she has or go through a long manual process of redoing it all. I've used sync for years (mostly trouble free) so our folder list is fairly long.