I have a problem and need your help.
- I installed Resilio Sync on Raspberry Pi 3, set it to boot on start
- added two external HDDs with exFAT and NTFS file systems
- added tools to work with file systems and change config to mount external drives on boot.
And all were good for day or so.
Now I have no sync and have regular messages "file is locked by another application" for every file sync tries to read/write.
- I removed folder from sync, deleted .sync folder, reboot, add folder again and it works for hour or two. Then it appear again, files locked, on both HDDs
- meanwhile I can open HDDs folders on Raspberry anytime, can read and write the files
- I have no other software in the system except Sync
- rslsync is in root group and drives permissions are 0777
- I tried to disable power management for HDDs with "hdparm -B255" - without luck.
Any ideas how I can solve this problem?