nmkaufman

Members
  • Content Count

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About nmkaufman

  • Rank
    New User
  1. I restored the Resilio appdata folders to a backup from around a month ago, and let it rescan/rebuild from there. Any idea what could have caused Resilio to flag so many files as modified, though? And is there any mechanism for it to eventually rescan these files and recognize that it's a mistake? I tried leaving it alone for 2-3 days, and it seemed like those files just get ignored once they've been flagged, and once you 'ok' Resilio to revert them, it just does it without double checking that it's necessary.
  2. I moved one of my Resilio-paired computers to a new house/network, and when I started it back up the time was set incorrectly. Resilio refused to sync, because there was a time discrepancy. I fixed the time issue, rebooted the computer, and now 2/3 or so of my files are reported by Resilio as having been modified on the R/O machine. I told Resilio to go ahead and revert the smallest folder (hoping it would recognize the fact that the files were the same, after all, and just resync. No luck, it actually transferred duplicate files, and pushed all of the orig
  3. Both computers are running Windows 10 Pro x64 build 18362.418 It's possible there was something else involved, but I tried adding/removing the folder on both computers (with the original name) to no avail. It was only after renaming the folder that it started syncing again. I can't remember if I used Resilio to do the initial sync, either. I cloned most of the computers manually and only then joined them to Resilio to keep up to date, so the folder pair may have always been broken.
  4. I actually figured it out while I was waiting for my account to get verified. There is a bug in resilio when the root folder is more than one word. I renamed the root folder from "old movies" to "VHS" and now it works fine.
  5. I have 13 read-only folder pairs, all on the same two computers. Everything is working fine, with the exception of one pair. Initial sync went fine, but now a few months later I'm getting "failed to download xxxx.xxx - initial recheck" over and over. For all new files. I've checked folder permission settings on both computers. Everything looks good. The account running the Resilio service has sufficient access. I've even tried removing the share from the destination computer, and re-adding/re-hashing, and I'm still having the same problem with ne