Hans#

Members
  • Posts

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Hans#

  1. @Helen and RomanZ, installed this new release, but still the issue I reported (since 2.6.4) with TLS 1.2 is still not solved in this new release

    and is my observation after installing 2.7.1 was correct and also happens in 2.7.2:

    when I install a new release I lose my own defined certificate and need to reconfigure Resilio again in order to get my own certificate in place again.

  2. @Helen,

    Unfortunately in this new release 2.7.0 the bug with TLS1.2 is not solved yet. 😞
    the webgui is still not working in EDGE and IE with "forced HTTPS" and TLS1.2 enabled (in chrome and firefox it works) ;
    by disabling TLS1.2 the webgui is working again  in IE11 and edge.
    No errors displayed in EDGE or IE11 just a blanc paged is shown.

    when will this be solved?
    Alex did mention earlier in the discussion of version 2.6 you: next version, so this one

  3. On 1/27/2020 at 12:31 PM, Alex. said:

    @Hans# I see. It's a bug. Current version doesn't work correctly with IE & Edge in case someone sets "force_https" to true. As a workaround you can set it to false or disable TLS 1.2 in browser. We'll fix in the next version.

    @Alex, thx for your reply and answer... I have tested IE and EDGE with TLS 1.2 disabled and it is working

    any idea when the next/fixed version will become available?

  4. @Alex, Yes of course, for creating a new certificate I tried several methods (installing openssl on windows, but also creating a certificate on my readynas) and because if the defined files/certificates do not exists Resilio-Sync will not start 🙂

    After some more digging and tries, I get my self-signed certificate working, but the result is still the same.... webgui is working under Firefox and Chrome, but within Edge and IE still resulting in a blanc page.... 😞

    part of the logging: see attachment

     

     

    sync.log

  5. On 1/13/2020 at 9:07 AM, Alex. said:

    @Hans# @fink I think self signed SSL certificate will solve your issue.

     

     

    @Alex, I tried the self signed SSL certificate, but when I added the 2 statements for the certificate : "ssl_certificate" : "/home/ssl/sync.crt" and "ssl_private_key" : "/home/ssl/sync.key" it results in a non-functional webui.... The web-page is trying the TLS-handshake but ultimate it ends with a time-out, so now also firefox and chrome are failing... So no success yet in getting

  6. @Alex,

    Here is a part of the logging:

    [20200111 12:48:00.045] LF[9AF5]: LicenseFolder::IsActive(consumer): return TRUE, personal license
    [20200111 12:48:00.045] LF[9AF5]: LicenseFolder::IsActive(consumer): return TRUE, personal license
    [20200111 12:48:07.186] SYS_RES: drive "/", id: 2304, capacity: 3723587584, free_space: 2572640256
    [20200111 12:48:07.186] SYS_RES: drive "/data", id: 28, capacity: 2994031362048, free_space: 1359258189824
    [20200111 12:48:07.186] SYS_RES: drive "/apps", id: 29, capacity: 2994031362048, free_space: 1359258189824
    [20200111 12:48:07.186] SYS_RES: drive "/home", id: 30, capacity: 2994031362048, free_space: 1359258189824
    [20200111 12:48:07.186] SYS_RES: drive "/data/Maart", id: 31, capacity: 2994031362048, free_space: 1359258189824
    [20200111 12:48:24.945] 21ReverseHTTPConnection::set_error[0xb3550a30][49] 103 (EOF)
    [20200111 12:48:24.945] 21ReverseHTTPConnection::set_error[0xb3552030][50] 103 (EOF)
    [20200111 12:48:24.945] 21ReverseHTTPConnection::set_error[0xb3562e10][47] 103 (EOF)
    [20200111 12:48:25.959] 21ReverseHTTPConnection::set_error[0x0190a4b0][19] 103 (EOF)
    [20200111 12:48:35.969] 21ReverseHTTPConnection::set_error[0x018fef90][48] 103 (EOF)
    [20200111 12:49:00.225] LF[9AF5]: LicenseFolder::IsActive(consumer): return TRUE, personal license
    [20200111 12:49:00.225] LF[9AF5]: LicenseFolder::IsActive(consumer): return TRUE, personal license
    [20200111 12:49:07.876] SYS_RES: drive "/", id: 2304, capacity: 3723587584, free_space: 2572640256
    [20200111 12:49:07.876] SYS_RES: drive "/data", id: 28, capacity: 2994031362048, free_space: 1359258189824
    [20200111 12:49:07.876] SYS_RES: drive "/apps", id: 29, capacity: 2994031362048, free_space: 1359258189824

    If I remove statement '        "force_https": true, ' from member SYNC.CONF the webUI is working again in EDGE and IE

    of course in HTTP-format and not in HTTPS-format