Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'issue'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Resilio Sync
    • Sync General Discussion
    • Sync Troubleshooting
    • Sync for NAS (Network Attached Storage)
    • Sync Stories
    • Developers
    • Feature Requests

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 8 results

  1. Hello! I am trying to use BTsync with an external HDD, as my main PC SSD is pretty small. I'm trying to sync ~100GB of home movie files in a couple of different formats, but what I find is that as soon as btsync starts indexing the folder on my HDD the HDD becomes extremely slow, but not technically frozen. It takes ~4 minutes to load a folder on this HDD while indexing is running. I tried to get around this last night by leaving my PC on overnight indexing, but when I came in the morning it hadn't actually indexed over night? -- Might be user er
  2. My Sync connection has been acting really strange recently. I had a problem a few months ago where my files simply refused to sync, so I decided to delete the Sync app and settings from my Windows laptop and my LG G4, and start afresh later on. I set everything up again a few weeks ago, and everything was peaches up until today. I'm trying to sync some music files from my laptop to the G4, but the download just keep starting and stopping. One moment the Android app is telling me that files are being received and I can see a download speed at the bottom of the screen, but about 10 seconds
  3. Hi, I use an evaluation API key for building an application around the sync API. Till few days ago everything worked well and I was able to call the APIs successfully. Now when I start the Sync on one of my machines with a config file (please see below), I can not open http://127.0.0.1:888, it just shows "Invalid request". I get the same response on all API calls on that machine. This behaviour is the same across browsers: Chrome/Safari/Firefox. Interestingly, on other development machines everything works well and the APIs work as expected. So the evaluation key seems to be valid (i
  4. Hello everyone, I'm Mikel and I'm from Spain, but I'll try to explain the issue in english as best as I can. I've been using Bittorrent sync since the beta release, but I'm having a new issue now. When I start Bittorrent Sync, the PC goes very slow, it seems Sync is taking all the RAM memory. Sometimes my PC freezes when I start Sync, so I have to restart the PC, and If I don't have to restart it, It appears an error, in Spanish is "No hay memoria suficiente", and in english is something like "There is not enough memory". I'm currently using Bittorrent Sync 1.4 but I tried fixing this prob
  5. I noticed today at work that files I was adding to sync, rendered animation image files so quite a lot and quite large, was dissapearing from their folders. It looked like it was a laptop with not too much storage that was deleting the files. Sure enough, the laptop was filled to the brim, not a single Kb left. It had started to send deletions and replacement files of 0Kb size to my other machines... I pulled the plug on that one and don't want to turn it on before I find out what damage it did so I don't know what version of BTsync it ran, but it was older than the 1.4.103 I have on my work
  6. Effected Machines: Android 4.4 BTSync Version: 1.4.63.0 Windows 10 BTSync Version: 1.4.? (I'll have to check the specific version when I get home) Overview of the issue: I have been using BTSync with few issues for quite a while between my work machine (Debian Testing), my home machines (Windows 10 and Windows 7) and my phone (Android 4.4). However this morning I copied a file to my a sync folder on my phone. I then noticed sync wasn't running (likely due to a restart at some point a week or more previous). I started up the Sync application and it notified me it was re-indexing
  7. Hello, I have a working setup at home where 2 laptops connect through a switch would sync the files without connecting to the internet. edit : I know they synced locally because they where getting speeds of up to 20mb/s which my internet feed won't reach. I do however suspect they connected to the internet to find each other because at my corporate network I am behind multiple firewalls with IPS / IDS and all sorts of smart filters. Now they can't find each other even when they are in the same subnet with no firewalls in between them. Is there any way to let them find each other withou
  8. Hi all! I found that files with long filenames are not synchronized client under ubuntu without error messages. I can not say exactly what should be the length of the filename to reproduce the problem, but the files that I have rsync utility also reports "too long filename".