Search the Community
Showing results for tags '1.2'.
Hi, some time ago I’ve set up a dedicated ubuntu linux VM for btsync 1.2.82. It’s running behind a firewall, I only opened outgoing port 3000 udp and from the beginning it worked like charm. It takes about 2 seconds to connect new peers and the sync starts. Now I did an update to 1.3.94 by switching the btsync executable, I left everything else as it was but now the peers won’t connect anymore. I already compared the sample config from 1.3.94 with my running config but it doesn’t seem as if there were many changes in the structure of the config file from 1.2x to 1.3x I restored my VM
I get slow downloads with the 1.2.x windows builds. If I use btsync 1.2.71 on Windows my average download speed is 10 ko/s with occasional spikes >500ko/s, while if I install back btsync 1.1.81, I get a solid 3.5 Mo/s download speed. My setup is as follow: Windows 7 64bit, Intel I7 920 + 9Go RAM hosted at homeRaspberrypi hosted at home running btsync 1.2.71Ubuntu 13.04 server Intel® Atom CPU D425 @ 1.80GHz, 2Go RAM, hosted on a datacenter, running btsync 1.2.71Ubuntu 13.04 server Intel® Atom CPU N2800 @ 1.86GHz, 4Go RAM, hosted on a datacenter, running btsync 1.2.71My home Internet