Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'context menu'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Resilio Sync
    • Sync General Discussion
    • Sync Troubleshooting
    • Sync for NAS (Network Attached Storage)
    • Sync Stories
    • Developers
    • Feature Requests

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. Hi there, So when I right click on a file in windows explorer that is on another box over a unc path eg \\server\share\folder1, explorer freezes and takes up to 30 seconds to return the context menu. It's fine on folders on the local machine. This happens on files hosted either by other windows boxes and by my NAS hosted by debian stretch. Once the menu has been returned after the slow wait, it's good for more right clicks on that file for a minute or so, so something is being cached somewhere, but leaving the folder and returning, or right clicking a different file, or just waiting a while means the delay will be back. Using ShellExView I narrowed the culprit to Resilio Sync 2.5.12 context menu handler (64 bit) with the CLSID {581FFA00-FC33-000C-0502-95003A5CDE89} pointing to the file: C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ShellExtensionPath64_4A7.dll Disabling this in the context menu resolved the slow right click problem. So... is there a fix other than removing the context menu option? I have to say removing it is not a biggie as all my sync management is done through the wui so that is my work around for the time being. Thanks, Andy.
  2. Trying to get the context menu options to appear on Windows 10 for Resilio Sync. I have followed this article regarding icons and context menu for Windows and followed it exactly. I restarted Windows Explorer, attempted to delete the ShellExtensions (they did not delete), I added the keys using Command Prompt in Admin mode, the keys were successfully added, I restarted Windows Explorer again. I also checked the REG keys for LUA and it was enabled to 1. I then promptly contacted support again (still no word back) At this point I am at a loss because I completed this exact configuration on my PC and all options are there, however on my client's PC this doesn't seem to work. Any of you face similar issues and if so, what did you do to get the Sync options (Sync, Remove from Device, Remove all from device) showing in your File Explorer. ShellExtCM.log
  3. During months I've a context menu problem that I can't resolve until now. Due to the nature of the problem i thought it was a problem in my sistem. The problem is that the context menu isn't show when i sync with a folder in a external sd flash drive (what is very usefull in a tablet for example). Of course I've check all the context menu topics and confirm that the dll was perfectly registered. in fact the context menu works properly when I sync a folder in other drive. So I realised that the problem was in how windows 10 uses the external drive, the problem can be solved in properties -> hardware -> "unit"-> properties -> change configuration -> directives -> better performance. Before doing this the problem was resolved. I hope this can help to others.