Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'loaded folder'.
I have a simple setup. I have two folders on an x86_64 machine that sync to an ARM machine. This has worked fine for about a week. Today I upped the ante. I added a new 40GB folder to sync between machines. I added the folder on the source machine, the x86_64. After it indexed, I added it as ro on the ARM machine and the sync began. I stepped away and returned an hour later to find BTSync had died on the ARM machine. I don't see any clear errors in the sync.log file on the ARM machine. I ran btsync from terminal on the ARM machine to try and get more info. [root@arm .sync]# btsyn