Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'logging'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Resilio Sync
    • Sync General Discussion
    • Sync Troubleshooting
    • Sync for NAS (Network Attached Storage)
    • Sync Stories
    • Developers
    • Feature Requests

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 4 results

  1. I think a key missing feature from Sync is stopping errors from propagating by interacting with the user and presenting her with options on what one can do. As an example, I recently filed an issue #49958 where the indexing was out of control. It turned out that due to some naming conflict (probably due to the composed/decomposed issue) *.Conflict folders were being created. By the time we found out why indexing never finished 1.4 million such conflict folders had been created for one particular weirdly named folder. When stuff like that happens Sync should notify the user that something
  2. Hi. I am using btsync (newest version, 1.3.106) on a few computers (windos 8, 64 bit), spreaded around germany and connected via VPN. I now realised, that the logging ("chronic" on GUI) doesn't show up the actual changes correctly. I don't know, if this is already in fixing but i didn't see a thread about this. Many changes are logged there, but some changes (adding new small txt-file to sync.folder or deleting some small files) aren't shown up there BUT they are still synced correctly. This happens not only on one computer, it happens on at least 2 and i think it will happen on every computer
  3. During this discussion with knireis I discovered, that btsync 1.2.68 has stopped saving it's log file in the storage_path. Also creating the ominous debug.txt file in the storage_path has no effect. It seems that the entire logging in 1.2 is broken, since I found absolutely nothing. Look: linux-dev-64 /var/lib/btsync # echo FFFF > debug.txtlinux-dev-64 /var/lib/btsync # service btsync restart* Stopping P2P file synchronisation daemon(s)...* Stopping btsync instance 'debconf-default' ...done.* Starting P2P file synchronisation daemon(s)...* Autostarting btsync instance 'debconf-defau
  4. I have BtSync set up on a handful of machines and it's working great: Debian 7 (x86) - 192.168.10.102 Debian 7+ (Testing) (x86) - office computer Android 4.2 - 192.168.10.105 Android 4.1 - 192.168.10.106 This machine doesn't work: Debian 7+ (Testing) (x64) - 192.168.1.100 Network setup: Internet > 192.168.1.0/24 Router, anything on this network BtSync won't work > 192.168.10.0/24 Router, anything on this network BtSync works fine On the problem machine (192.168.1.100), I cannot get anything to connect outside of that subnet. The router has UPnP enabled and netstat shows the btsync