Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'manual update'.
Found 1 result
In one of the computers I use to sync files I am having a problem to auto-update BTSync, since bittorrent.com and labs.bittorrent.com are filtered. Therefore, it can't auto-update itself. Instead of auto-updating I updated the program manually, but..., how unhappy I was when I realized that of the configuration went away when I did so, and I had to manually re-add everything I had synced. I suggest you two solutions to overcome this issue: - Let the manual update check in there is a current installation, and if so, just update, instead of overwritting everything. - Use BTSync protocol to auto-update, and don't just check the bittorrent.com domain. And thank you for the program!