Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'repository'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Resilio Sync
    • Sync General Discussion
    • Sync Troubleshooting
    • Sync for NAS (Network Attached Storage)
    • Sync Stories
    • Developers
    • Feature Requests

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. Hi BTSync community! The subject explains the issue, let me give some background: sudo systemctl status btsync yields active (running) so this seems to indicate that it is running properly. I previously had set it up with the unofficial repository, but since that is way out of date, at one point in the past I had installed it manually. I could always access the webgui this way. Upon finding out there was the official repository, I installed the official repository on my 14.04 ubuntu server and it synced fine, but I could not access the webgui... I decided I would wait to try again after a fresh install of the now released 16.04 (thought maybe the issue was not uninstalling previous repository properly). I still am seeing the same issue with regards to accessing the webgui. it returns: "site can't be reached" and lower "site refused to connect" in chrome when trying to access 8888. I am not a linux power user by any means, but am generally able to work my way around the terminal reasonably well... point is, don't assume something obvious that should be done has already been done... It may not be obvious to me! Is there something else I have to do to get the webgui working when using the official repository? What troubleshooting should I do next? Thanks for the help in advance!
  2. Hello. I am using Bittorrent Sync to sync my Win laptop and my Mac desktop. I use Mercurial as my versioning system (SCM). Mercurial creates in its repository several files that have "~2e" at the beginning of their filenames. These files are located inside the .hg folder used to maintain the repository. Unfortunately, Bittorrent Sync does not sync these files. Executing "hg verify" confirms that the synced repository (the one created by Bittorrent Sync) is corrupted. I made a comparison between the original repository and the synced repository (the one created by Bittorrent Sync) and the only files missing are those starting with "~2e". Manually copying them from one repository to the other fixes the problem. Files starting with "~2e" do not seem to have any permission blocked; I could copy, delete and move them without any issue. To replicate this problem just create one Mercurial repository, with at least one commit, and sync it with Bittorrent Sync. You can check the integrity of a repository by executing "hg verify". "~2e" files are inside the .hg folder. I hope you can check this issue. Thanks.
  3. Hello, I would like to install Bt Sync on my Raspberry pi but I've issues : 1/ I don't find the the repository of the arm version. 2/ If I try to install with the tar.gz package, I can run btsync but I have a permissions access problem and I can't set the autostart service. Sorry for my english, I'm a french beginner. Thanks for your help. Best regards Christophe