Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'rslsync'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Resilio Sync
    • Sync General Discussion
    • Sync Troubleshooting
    • Sync for NAS (Network Attached Storage)
    • Sync Stories
    • Developers
    • Feature Requests

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 3 results

  1. I was using resilio for a very long time, since first versions of btsync. now I have 2 PCs with win7 and ubuntu 16lts. I have noticed that all files sent from win7 PC have a lock icon on them, so I've used sudo chmod -R to change permissions for all the synced files. but every time I add smth to the sync folder using windows or edit an existing file, rslsync ubuntu user is writing it with locked permissions. there is also a similar thread here in the forum: so I guess I am not alone with this problem. did I set up something wrong?
  2. I'm on a Raspberry Pi 1B and this is what I get. $apt-get install resilio-sync .... Setting up resilio-sync (2.4.4-1) ... Job for resilio-sync.service failed. See 'systemctl status resilio-sync.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details. invoke-rc.d: initscript resilio-sync, action "start" failed. dpkg: error processing package resilio-sync (--configure): subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1 Errors were encountered while processing: resilio-sync E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1) ::::::::::::::::::
  3. I have four directories on my linux system that I want to sync. For local security and management purposes, each folder (and all its contents) should have a different group owner and umask 0027. So, I thought I would initiate four parallel installs of rslsync. Each would be configured with just one of the folders shared. And rslsync would be launched with the desired group and umask settings four times. I've run into trouble because it seems the configuration for the second "instance" is clobbering the first. (which was initially working fine) I don't understand how to use