Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'sync problem'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Resilio Sync
    • Sync General Discussion
    • Sync Troubleshooting
    • Sync for NAS (Network Attached Storage)
    • Sync Stories
    • Developers
    • Feature Requests

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 2 results

  1. Hello, I just downloaded this nice tool today and synced my data between a Win10 desktop and a Linux Desktop working with Ubuntu 14.04.2. They are both running the latest BitTorrent Sync version as I downloaded it just today. After syncing all my data and comparing it, I noticed that there were missing some files and folders. They all had in common that they started with a number because I like to organize my files by date (like: 2015-10-26-example.txt). The folders not syncing were subfolders of the folder syncing. When I added them manually to Sync, the original folder start
  2. After updating to version 1.4 (on Windows 8.1) this happened: I have a folder is set to sync with another machine that I use as a backup. One of the files that is synced is a large Outlook PST (13 GB) that is updated several times a day as new email comes in. The file only syncs when Outlook is closed and releases the file. I had Outlook open for 3 days, during which time I updated BTSync from 1.3 to 1.4 on both machines. When I closed Outlook, BTSync started to sync as expected (copying the updated file to the backup machine which took several minutes). However, as the sync neared comple