Greetings, I have downloaded the i368 package for my Synology DS1512+ and attempted to install the package. I continues to tell me that it is a invalid file format. I have attempted to adjust the file attributes with no success. Suggestions would be apperciated.

On a side note, what a great application. Keep up the tremendous work! Thanks for everything!

hi,

i just subscribed for a testing account today.

I'm really interested in the Synology build of SyncApp as i manage dozens of Synology NAS (mainly x86 ones).

How long is it to get a reply for the account creation and be able to fully test your promising application ?

Thanks.

PowerPC Quoriq? SyncApp supports it.

It gives me the:

./SyncApp_ppc_quoriq: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by ./SyncApp_ppc_quoriq)

error.

So not for Synology. ;-)

Granted, these are the older models of Synology, but still in use in great numbers I expect.

Edited by PeterVerhees

Weird thing is: My ds1010+ (i386) also has the same old glibc as this PowerPC one (ds508). However the Synology build runs like a charm on the ds1010+. Isn't this just a matter of crosscompiling the source from the synology build for PowerPC?

I say this because I think it might interest you, I am not planning on running SyncApp on the PowerPC Synology... just testing it for you.

• 3 weeks later...