54.225.92.50 communication

perennate

Hi, I noticed my btsync was communicating with 54.225.92.50. I have disabled tracker, relay server, DHT, and LAN search, but it's still sending and receiving packets from this server that I assume is operated by BitTorrent. I also checked tcpdump and the packets are larger than what I'd expect from the auto-update script. Was just wondering what this could possibly be.

Edit: I disabled check for updates and it's still sending/receiving packets to/from the server. Specifically, the UDP packets are coming from and going to 54.225.92.50 UDP port 3000.

*** EDIT TWO: a closer inspection of the packet reveals that the server knows all of the peers where I have set up btsync, even though each one has all of the tracker, relay, etc. services disabled! Based on the protocol it also appears that 54.225.92.50 is the tracker server, which is a bit reassuring. But this is still very strange, how can the server know this when I've set it up to not give any information to any external server (and I double checked, tracker and all the rest are indeed disabled)??