Is there a more technical documentation?

pgrm

Hi, this question might sound weird at first so some background about me:

I study a Master in Distributed Computing in my second semester. We have one lecture about different distributed systems and overlay networks where we basically read papers, discuss the technologies and present new things.

I wanted to have my presentation about BitTorrent Sync because I believe that it would interest my course mates and our professor. We have been already talking about BitTorrent as such and (Live)Streaming over BitTorrent, so this topic would fit.

However I couldn't find any more materials except - Info/Get Started/Technology - on the website.

Do you maybe have any more detailed documentation on how the system works, or do you know about some paper published about it, ...?

Thank you very much

Cheers

I doubt anyone's published a paper on it yet - BitTorrent Sync is still in "alpha" and only became available to general users 9 days ago(!)

The only real information available on "how it works", etc at the present time is on the BitTorrent Sync Website, see http://labs.bittorre...technology.html although there have been a further few "snippets" of information on exactly how it works, and the technology behind it, appearing here on the forums from the developers over the last week or so in response to questions/concerns... so do have a search of this forum too!