Latest Sync Build: 1.1.70

mmm... I understand... hope that next time this could be clearer on download page (writing number of android version beside "APK".

This time link seems wrong because on last "windows" version page (1.1.70) you can download 1.1.33 android version that is not the last.

This time link seems wrong because on last "windows" version page (1.1.70) you can download 1.1.33 android version that is not the last.

As Lighting says, the latest version for Android devices should be installed from the Google Play Store. The current version is 1.1.48 (October 17, 2013).

Installing from the Play Store will also mean that you can keep your app up to date!

As Lighting says, the latest version for Android devices should be installed from the Google Play Store. The current version is 1.1.48 (October 17, 2013).

Installing from the Play Store will also mean that you can keep your app up to date!

I prefer waiting to find it on aptoide market (less boring\intrusive than google play store market) or...

...oh my god! BittorentSync has its own web page! 

God bless BittorrentSync's admins until them decide to upload updated BTSync.dmg only on itunes store ;-)

I managed to solve this problem by adding 'predefined hosts' and unticking all of the tracker options for each share. It has since been syncing without any problems.

Too bad there is no option for this for the mobile client.  I know they expect the mobile client will normally be "out and about" and so using the tracker would be the common usage.  But I'd still prefer the OPTION of turning it off and setting up pre-defined hosts.

Sounds like something in the newer versions doesn't play well with their 'tracker' server.  Because I don't know how to downgrade my android phone, I'm SOL until they post a fix to the play store.