Latest Sync Build: 1.1.70

Hi,

I'm running BTSync on a Win7 (32 bit) and a WinSBS 2003 (32 bit).

Since the 1.1.27 updates they indicate a connection in Devices but do not sync. Prior to that they connected perfectly.

I've removed and added folders, uninstalled and reinstalled on both.

My resolution was to revert to an older version, which worked fine.

Just letting the team know,

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm running BTSync on a Win7 (32 bit) and a WinSBS 2003 (32 bit).

Since the 1.1.27 updates they indicate a connection in Devices but do not sync. Prior to that they connected perfectly.

I've removed and added folders, uninstalled and reinstalled on both.

My resolution was to revert to an older version, which worked fine.

Just letting the team know,

Thanks!

I'm experiencing the same issue.

But I did not downgraded Sync to make it work...

I'm just waiting for update :)

1.1.27 Crashing on Windows Server 2008 R2

Faulting application name: BTSync.exe, version: 1.1.27.0, time stamp: 0x51d56395

Faulting module name: BTSync.exe, version: 1.1.27.0, time stamp: 0x51d56395

Exception code: 0xc0000417

Fault offset: 0x00102842

Faulting process id: 0x5c4

Faulting application start time: 0x01ce797f14b58b4f

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitTorrent Sync\BTSync.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitTorrent Sync\BTSync.exe

Report Id: 4c6291b9-e577-11e2-9dec-009c02a5947b

Please send us (syncapp@bittorrent.com) a dump file (.dmp) from C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent Sync\.

Thanks!

I'm experiencing the same issue. But I did not downgraded Sync to make it work... I'm just waiting for update :)
Guys, just a reminder please submit us logs http://forum.bittorrent.com/topic/12658-if-you-have-syncapp-issue/ so we could effectively solve your problems.

Oops, I downgraded and updated again a couple of machines up to 1.1.27 and it synced successfully!

Happy to discover there was a new version, upgraded to 1.1.30, still crashes on my debian box with geode CPU

I suspect it's a simple matter of a switch to the compiler that makes btsync incompatible with the CPU. Could you please try to make a binary that is compatibel with the geode.

Thanks in advance!

Happy to discover there was a new version, upgraded to 1.1.30, still crashes on my debian box with geode CPU

http://forum.bittorr...-debian-wheezy/

I suspect it's a simple matter of a switch to the compiler that makes btsync incompatible with the CPU. Could you please try to make a binary that is compatibel with the geode.

Thanks in advance!

Did 1.0.x worked for you?

YES, so I select: MAC OSX and get 1.1.27...

This was the case with older updates too, that link never pointed to the newest version.

The links are always updated in the forums before the website. I think they want forum users to test before updating the site.

ok, I understand. its just that I always read about new releases, tried updating via btsync itself, said no newer version, went and manually downloaded and ended up with the same version until I learned that the newest links are always in the release thread :-)