Out of memeory Fix for windows (kinda)

For thous of you that don't know 32bit process's are limited to 4gb max however windows only alowes 32bit applications to use 2gb, like btsync. So if you have a large sync directory and are getting the out of memory error. (like me) You can use the below program to enable all 4gb so btsync can use it.

Not sure if this will work with 32bit windows very well but feel free to try. You will probably crash it.

http://ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

I was battling this feature for a few day then I remember this useful little app. Just though i would share it. :)

Bittorent guys please give us a 64bit sync program for windows, so we don't hit this limitation. Other wise great app even though its beta.

Bittorent guys please give us a 64bit sync program for windows, so we don't hit this limitation. Other wise great app even though its beta.

The BitTorrent Sync team are currently working on reducing the amount of memory consumption that Sync uses, and there should hopefully be some noticeable improvements for the next update!

Personally, I'd prefer they focus on optimizing Memory/CPU load, rather than make a 64-bit edition simply in order to "allow" BitTorrent Sync to eat up to 4GB memory! - No file synchronization app should need that amount of memory!! ...so surely the with the team working on actually substantially reducing memory consumption, that's a better use of their time!?

P.S. BitTorrent Sync isn't yet in "beta", it's still in "alpha"! :P