BitTorrent Sync is Going Mobile

kos13

Since we are limited to a 100 test users for iOS (thank you Apple) I would like to make sure that all contributors to the forum will get invitations. Please reply to this topic and I will make sure that you are included.

Please, consider me for iOS testing. I am currently using an iPhone 5 and an iPhone 3GS (both up-to-date iOS) on different GSM operators and with WiFi. Ready to test note taking, note editing and note sharing (target: moving from DropBox replacement to Evernote replacement).

Already setup 3 different Win7 PC.

TIA

I have an Android 2.3 phone and 4.2 tablet that I'm willing to test on. I've been aggressively testing the Windows version since I've heard about it because I really want to get away from the cloud-based storage services (i.e. Dropbox, Skydrive, etc.). I signed up for an invite and I've really been looking forward to the mobile version since I starting using it.

Sync is running right now on Android client :)

My plan is to use at least one sync folder to keep track of important & small files such as KeePass database. For this particular folder it would be nice to have an option to force sync even over cellular network instead of WiFi only. Having a per sync folder setting would actually be even better than the global "Cellular Data" toggle.