kos13

BitTorrent Sync is Going Mobile

Since we are limited to a 100 test users for iOS (thank you Apple) I would like to make sure that all contributors to the forum will get invitations. Please reply to this topic and I will make sure that you are included.

If you need Android application, subscribe to the list. We don't have any limitation there (thank you Google)

EDIT: If you are lucky to have 5GHz WiFi on your mobile, consider upgrading your WAP to support it. Sync will squeeze every bit out of it.

Since we are limited to a 100 test users for iOS (thank you Apple) I would like to make sure that all contributors to the forum will get invitations. Please reply to this topic and I will make sure that you are included.

If you need Android application, subscribe to the list. We don't have any limitation there (thank you Google)

EDIT: If you are lucky to have 5GHz WiFi on your mobile, consider upgrading your WAP to support it. Sync will squeeze every bit out of it.

Reply!

REPLY!

Hi! I would like to test the iOS Applications.

TNX!

I'd love to help test the Mobile Apps. I have both an iPhone 5 and a Samsung Galaxy Nexus so could easily test both applications!

Android - Nexus7, Nexus10, HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4 and Note 2 (N7105) with custom Roms and org. roms available ...8)

Loving bitsync on Linux (32 bit & 64 bit), raspberry pi, Nas and windoze machines connecting 6 computers. Would love to have access on ipod, ipad & toshiba tablet! I know - gadget and connectivity junkie! This software is awesome.

Cheers,

Shane

Reply ^^

Used the same Email here and on the List, saw it too late.

iOS here (iPhone 4 and 5, iPad), 5GHz WiFi network too.

Are there confirmation mails sent after subscribing like someone quoted earlier?

I subbed to android yesterday and still didn't recieve anything - if it's a manual process then forgive my impatience.

Are there confirmation mails sent after subscribing like someone quoted earlier?

I subbed to android yesterday and still didn't recieve anything - if it's a manual process then forgive my impatience.

yes you should get confirmation email.

Then could you look into it please?

I used the same email address I'm using here. The subscription page says I'm on it (droid), but I didn't recieve anything.

Interestingly I get newsletters and stuff from no-reply@bittorrent so my emails are working.

I would love to sign up for Android testing. Got a Galaxy S2 and a Note 10.1 that I will be installing it on as soon as I get a chance.