kos13

BitTorrent Sync is Going Mobile

I would also like to request access for a Galaxy Nexus and Asus Transformer Prime. Both are Android 4.

Then could you look into it please?

I used the same email address I'm using here. The subscription page says I'm on it (droid), but I didn't recieve anything.

Interestingly I get newsletters and stuff from no-reply@bittorrent so my emails are working.

I'll check that.

When I try to do it I get this message "

is already subscribed to list BitTorrent.

Click here to upd

ate your profile.

"

I updated my profile and added the BitTorrent Sync (mobile) to my preferences. Is that all I need to do?

I just checked with the team, we do have an issue with confirmation email. You are subscribed but without confirmation email for now.

Am I wrong here?

You need those wanting iOS trial to reply here and subscribe to the given link; those wanting to do Android trial need not write in here at all, but only need to subscribe via the given link.

Am I wrong here?

You need those wanting iOS trial to reply here and subscribe to the given link; those wanting to do Android trial need not write in here at all, but only need to subscribe via the given link.

You are correct. I replied before reading completely due to my excitement of getting an Android version. :-)

Hello,

[edit] sorry this message is useless as I want android [/edit]

Can I please android (just asked for invite, first name is Franck).

Can't wait to test it !

cheers.

Reply. I just got the confirmation mail of the automated registration process. Now I'm looking forward to testing the first steps of the mobile version.

I have BTSync on a couple of Macs, Ubuntu-Desktop, Virtual Server (Ubuntu) and I have iPad1, iPad3, iPad mini, iPhones and a couple of Android devices here - ready for testing :)