kos13

BitTorrent Sync is Going Mobile

I can test iOS devices, I have two iPhone 4 devices, iPad 2, MacBook Air and iMac that are both running along with a Raspberry Pi only running BitTorrent Sync. I also have family members and friends hooked up to all share folder and upload bandwith.

Also forgot, I have an Apple Express with 5Ghz band for WiFi I can test as well.

I'd like to test BT Sync for android highest version I have is ICS, would be most used on this version with gingerbread as the second most used. Thx :)

I've got multiple android devices, and the girl has a few iOS ones, plus, we've got 5ghz wifi (though I don' think you said that would put us any higher on the list)

I signed up for the android list on the site, but if you want to hurry my applications along...

I'd like to help by testing on two Samsung S3 (GT-I9300 and GT-I9305 LTE). Also iPad 3rd generation running iOS 6 if I can get access to the iOS invite.

Since we are limited to a 100 test users for iOS (thank you Apple) I would like to make sure that all contributors to the forum will get invitations. Please reply to this topic and I will make sure that you are included.

If you need Android application, subscribe to the list. We don't have any limitation there (thank you Google)

EDIT: If you are lucky to have 5GHz WiFi on your mobile, consider upgrading your WAP to support it. Sync will squeeze every bit out of it.

Hi There,

Want to help test the Android App :-).

Have here a Google Nexus 7, Newman N1 And a Samsung Galaxy S here for testing.

Happy to see an invite coming :-)

Thank you