Android sync does not start

Killa

Both, the Linux client and the Android client "see" each other. That is,

the phone appears in the Linux web interface, and the Linux client

appears in the Android app as connected device.

However, the sync does not start.

The Android app just repeats

D/BtSync - PreferencesManager( 5182): isBatteryEnabled true batteryPercent = 82 getListenBatteryValue = 15

D/BTSync - IPUtils( 5182): wifi is connected

D/BtSync - PreferencesManager( 5182): enableTraffic battery = true cellular = true

D/BtSync - PreferencesManager( 5182): isBatteryEnabled true batteryPercent = 82 getListenBatteryValue = 15

D/BTSync - IPUtils( 5182): wifi is connected

in the log.

Sorry for buttin' in but I just came here to report a bug because sync does not start automatically and I do need to click every file to start one individual copy process.

So you say I need to click on all individual 200 music files in the shared folder to get them 'copied'? That's no sync, isn't it?

My dream was to sync my 10,000 images to my in-house-tab with just one single click ...

* Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.2.2

* Magic Cube U9GT-2 with Android 4.0.3

Sync has photo backup, so your images will be automatically transferred to your home computer.

We will add configuration for folder, so there will be no need to select each and every file. Folder will be synchronized automatically. This is actually much easier to do than selective syncing. Wait for our next builds :)