Requested Features for the Mobile Version of BTSync

I just started using the Android version of btsync today and I feel that it works flawlessly, but I feel like it could use a few more features to make it a little better. Just throwing out ideas.

1. The choice between auto syncing or syncing file like it does right now

2. Advanced Features

3. Animated Task Icon when Syncing??

4. Sync Speed

Feel free to add your own ideas.

And this is a feature idea list not a bug list, just has to say that for the people that will post about general unrelated bugs. :P

Or an even better option would to have BT enable a feature request voting system like UserVoice. This way, instead of wading through multitudes of threads, we can just vote on existing requests. This would allow everyone, especially the developers, to see which feature is requested the most.

Or an even better option would to have BT enable a feature request voting system like UserVoice. This way, instead of wading through multitudes of threads, we can just vote on existing requests. This would allow everyone, especially the developers, to see which feature is requested the most.

I agree, and I did actually suggest to the developers way back in April that it would be worth implementing some kind of "vote" system for feature requests.

Obviously, the developers have had their hands full with developing Sync itself, and so implementing a "feature voting system" has been a low priority, but they assure me that they "...have a list and count every suggestion - But we will add something like that.".

So whilst no timescales for such a system have been given, I would expect that once Sync comes out of "alpha" and "beta" that a better "feature request" system, where users can "vote" for features, will be implemented by the team.

Until such time, it's advisable to post feature requests in the relevant dedicated "wishlist" threads, which are: