Possible to Disable Tracker/Relay in Android?

bta199

First off I want to say this is some awesome software. It is exactly what I have been looking for to sync files within my LAN. Thanks to all involved in its development.

For the moment I am only interested in using Sync within my local network. I have decided to disable using the relay and tracking servers. This was easy to do on PC but I could not find the option on my Android device.

Is it possible? If not will it be or have I misunderstood how the setting works?

almost same for me - there is already 1-2 requests about this feature for the mobile app. It would require to allow DHT support as well as "known_hosts" in order to be able to completely deactivate the relays and trackers.

Hopefully this will be done :). It's, on my side, the only missing point…

Cheers,

C.

For the moment I am only interested in using Sync within my local network. I have decided to disable using the relay and tracking servers. This was easy to do on PC but I could not find the option on my Android device.

Is it possible?

Here's a suggestion you can investigate because I haven't looked into it myself: perhaps you can use a permissions restricting app like XPrivacy to prevent BTSync from leaving the LAN without disabling it on the LAN. XPrivacy is a great app and has lots of permissions in its internet category of restrictions, so perhaps there's some combination to do what you want. I'd be curious to know if you get it to work. XPrivacy technical discussion at XDA is at:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2320783