Syncing stuck, and seemingly forgotten

freney

I've got 2 macs that sync quite well, for the most part. However, there's a substantial section of my Documents directory that is queued, but never syncs.

On one computer, the Folder size is 14.0 GB, and under the devices tab says "Up arrow" 5.0 GB.

The other computer: Folder size is 9.0 GB, and under the devices tabs says "Down arrow" 5.0 GB.

That 5GB of data never seems to sync across. I have another folder that syncs well and is up to date, and other data when placed in the incompletely-synced-Documents folder makes it across.

I've tried restarting one computer's BTSync app while the other is running, and vice versa, and stopping both and restarting, but nothing seems to budge that 5GB of missing sync.

It's also been a problem across a few versions now too. I'm on the latest 1.1.48 release.

Any ideas on what I could try?

Thanks,

Sam.

Same issue here. None of the above files are found. Seems like Sync works for me with things under 1GB, but anything larger it stalls and never recovers. Clients are both OSX (one is 10.7 and the other is 10.8). Confirmed the Sync clients are the same version. The only thing I notice is that it *seems* slow at transfering when it does work.

Guest idef1x

If you can't figure out which 5GB of file(s) can cause this.....I would try to delete the syncfolder on one side and delete the contents to sync from scratch. Before readding the sync folder again, check that on both sides the .SyncIgnore file contains exactly the same.

I also had some non/strange syncing issues which disappeared by making it exactly the same before starting to sync...