Better wishlist for BT SYNC

crash893

All, 

I've seen alot of redundant requests in the wishlists thread (sticky above) 

I've found this webpage to be very useful for people to suggest and vote on what features they would like to see added next

<link munched by admin. we will NOT be using it.>

I have seeded the wishlist with 10 or so wishes that i saw repeated a few times in the tread but please feel free to add your own (log in va gmail or facebook 7-10 votes)

I am 100% willing to give the username and password over to the bt sync team   if they find it helpful.

Edited by Harold Feit
Considered Spam. Please don't do this.

I don't get it either. The wishlist thread as it is now is useless.

The Wishlist thread is NOT useless - yes, it's long, but the purpose of it is primarily to aid the development team, who do frequent it, and are keeping track of how often each suggestion pops up - that's why you, as a user, don't particularly need to know what's been suggested previously in that thread to be able to contribute to it, as the more recurrence a particular suggestion gets, the more the developers will see the demand for it.

In summary, the developers are watching the Wishlist thread closely. Therefore suggestions for improvements/new features should still be posted in that thread (it's Pinned there for a reason!) for the time being whilst Sync remains in "beta".

Hi all,

Thanks for your support, and apologies for the confusion here, it was a little miscommunication on our end. 

crash893, thanks for submitting this post initially. We actually have a similar system set up for uTorrent, located here: http://www.utorrent.com/community/ideabank. I asked the Sync developers a few months ago if they would like to set something like that up for Sync and they replied that they're fine with the Wishlist thread as of now. We're getting a ton of excellent feedback from the forums as we develop Sync and so we decided that creating a separate system would be unnecessary.

Again, apologies for the way we handled this, it was due to a miscommunication on our end and outside of the spirit of the Sync forum in general. If you have any questions about this please feel free to PM me. 

Best,

Lucas @ BitTorrent