ismail

Problem with the mobile client

Recommended Posts

In my setup I have 4 machines,

 

1x ARM

1x Windows

1x Linux

1x Android

 

All works fine except the Android client. Suppose I updated foo.txt in the Windows machine, it successfully syncs the update to ARM & Linux. But then Android client syncs its old version of foo.txt to all of the machines. I checked the time in the Android phone and it looks good so it can't be some time sync issue.

 

Any idea how I can debug this?

 

P.S: All machines using the latest 1.2.x stable build.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a discrepancy with the Android App versions in the Play Store. While the changelog in Google's Play Store says "Various bug fixes" for "1.2.11", I still have "1.2.9" installed on all my Android (4.3) devices. Has 1.2.11 been uploaded already for distribution or has the changelog just been uploaded prematurely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a discrepancy with the Android App versions in the Play Store. While the changelog in Google's Play Store says "Various bug fixes" for "1.2.11", I still have "1.2.9" installed.

 

+1

 

Play Store shows latest version @ 1.2.12; but clicking "Install" put version 1.2.9 on my phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.