Pc / Mac, Unexpected End Of File

zbigb69

Hello,

i have a strange trouble.

Some files on my PC, when they are synced to my mac, are unable to open on the mac.

It tells me a message "unexpected end of file" (or something like this, it's in french for me).

I have this with psd files or some raw files (cr2, or pentax files).

So on the mac i can't open thoses files, but they are ok on the PC.

Hello,

my bittorrentsync is up to date, so it's 1.2.68 on the mac, i think the same or the last version on PC.

The setup is defaut, so i can read and write on all my computers (mac or pc). I'm using it on local only, but i didn't force local sync, i used defaut setup.

I didn't activated the debbuging option, but if i activate it, my files don't change so there is nothing particular in the log file.

And all files are working, just few psd and raw files have problems with a problem with end of file. (i didn't notice problems with other types of files)

It'd strange, when i check updates in bittorrentsync app (PC or MAC), it doesn't see updates...

The check updates function was never fully functional in my experience. In the change log for 1.2.82 it mentioned a fix to the auto-update, but I would still encourage everyone to check back to the forums until BTsync is out of beta status.

After updated, nothing changed.

So i've edited the psd file on my pc, save it, then it works on mac.

But it was like this before.

The problem is when sync is mac to Pc, if the file is corrupted, then i can't open it.

I'm not sure, but it's seems to be a problem with mac os files.

PC to mac, the file seems to be ok on the pc.

Well, i have lots of files (about 60000) and it's just on few files, but it's annoying if it's an important file.