Files In Ios App Disappear When Laptop Client Unreachable

jeffculligan

Just got the new ios update today (1.2.42) and started having this problem. I have a folder in the app synced with a folder on my laptop, and had no problems previously. But now if I do anything that prevents the ios app from communicating with the client on the laptop, the files all disappear from the screen. When I leave wifi range, or just shut down the client on my laptop, the folder in the ios app gets emptied out. If I restart the laptop client, the files reappear instantly in the app.

I am having the same issue. It was working fine previously, but since updating to the latest iOS version on iPhone the synced files and folders are only visible when the client computer is on and connected, rendering the whole app useless.

Is this a bug with the new version? Please release a fix soon.

I lost my shared folders completely after a few times of opening and closing. The camera backup was also affected, which showed an empty secret, although it was enabled before. I uninstalled it and downloaded it again, reentered all the secrets and it seems to work for the time being. Hope this was just an update glitch.

• 2 weeks later...