Local Peers / Remote Peers

Trying BitTorrent sync for some time, I have often experienced somehow peers in the same LAN looks synchronizing over the slow Internet connection, not over the LAN.

Currently, in the devices tab, I have seen 2 icons:

• arrows - to indicate direct peer-to-peer link
  • cloud - to indicate a link over a relay node on the Internet.

However, both links in the local network and links over the Internet are all represended by the same icon with arrows.

I would like to have another icon, to distinguish local peers from remote ones.

I also want to have a new functionality to force a local peer re-discovery, for a link over the Internet, even though the peer is on the same LAN.

Sometimes, transfer speed appears going through a WAN link, and sometimes even a local peer appears being over a relay node.

Thanks,

Edited by gadgetster

Thank you for your reply, GreatMarko.

Please be clarified that I do NOT want to have synchronization only in a LAN, but want to take out some of the nodes roaming.

Please also be clarified that I had performed a search in the forums if my question had been already made.

However, it just simply provided a link for the root of the "wishlist" thread. I did actually put some effort to see if my question had made, but finally, I concluded it was less likely.

thanks,