Photo Backups Not Syncing From Eachother?

Quick

I installed the Sync app on my iPhone and did the photo backup. I emailed the key and added it on one of my computers. It worked perfectly. I then turned off the phone and added the key to another machine. The 2nd machine will not sync from the photos on the first machine. It will only sync from the phone.

Is this because the machines have read-only keys?

It seems like the machines should be able to sync from each other, no?

Also, what are the consequences of deleting the photos from my iPhone? If I delete them from my phone in order to free up space, the Sync app won't be storing a copy will it?

Quick,

Your second machine should get the photos from first one, if they were not changed. If file on a RO peer gets changed / removed, RO peer won't longer seed it to other peers.

I suggest checking if your 2 computers are displayed in "Devices" tab when your iPhone is off-line. If PCs are not displayed - it looks to be some connectivity issue and they simply can't reach each other. Which version of BTSync do you use?

Also, removing photos on iOS device won't trigger their removal on PCs which are used for backup.