Wrong Transfer Speed Status

noiime

This is happening with windows 2008 R2 and Windows 8 & 8.1, BTS 1.3.80

The transfer speed reported at the bottom of BTS screen isn't reflecting the transfer windows status.

Most of the time, the value at the bottom is twice the speed that is shown in the transfer windows.

As you can see in the picture below:

eree1e.jpg

Yes, I confirm this on Windows.

The transfer speed as shown in new "status bar" (centered at the bottom of main screen) shows pretty much exactly the 2 times more speed then the actual file transfer speed as seen during big files' transfers in Transfers tab next to the file being transferred, which seems to be showing the correct transfer speed.

I'm using BTSync 1.3.80 on Windows x64 to sync data to a remote linux server.

The speed display on the bottom of the window is much higher than the total value in Transfers tab.

While the total upload from Transfers tab is 400-500kB/s, the number displayed on the bottom is 800-1000kB/s.

I just upgraded to 1.3.80 yesterday and have used it twice.  The first transfer had matching numbers on the Transfers tab and the status bar (if that's the correct term) at the bottom of the window.  However, my second transfer showed an exact doubling of the actual transfer rate in the status bar, while the Transfers tab showed the correct value.  Essentially, I'm confirming what the OP wrote.

Running Win 7 / 64, by the way.

Also confirmed here with 1.3.80.  The first time I used it the two numbers (that in the Tranfers tab and that in the "status bar" at the bottom of the window) were in perfect unison.  The second time I used it, the number in the status bar was pretty much exactly twice that shown in the Transfers tab.  The Transfers tab's value was the accurate number.

From what I can see, the Quick answer would be....not sure exactly!!?

I didn't do extensive network monitoring but, as you can see in the picture below, it's not conclusive... :wacko:

1t8t9f.jpg

I would say, none of them are accurate! :blink:

**That could include bitmeter...