File Update Dalay On Android

thesoul214

I am using bittorrent sync for back-up from android phone to computer.

So, First I designated the folder(A) to back-up on android. and back-up was well done.

at this point, I have question. in order to recognize changes of files in folder(A) on android at Bittorrent sync application, it takes so much time, about 7-8minutes. So eventually back-up will start after 7-8minutes since back-up folder(A) has changed.

plz let me know how to shorten the time to recognize??...

if you do not understand my english, plz let me know as well.!! Thank you

thesoul214,

It might happen that BTSync does not receive OS notifications on file change and have to wait for full folder rescan. Could you please submit a feedback from your Android phone? Please describe an issue in feedback form (and provide a link to this topic for reference) and include logs so we can see what's happening.

Thanks!

I just wanted to echo I am having the same frustration as thesoul214.

Delayed syncing of files from computer to Android (Galaxy S5). Eventually the files get there, but I don't understand why the sync isn't instantaneous as soon as you can see on the Android device that the files have synced checkmarks by them.

The tough thing about this behavior is I'm not sure at which point I should submit the logs after I notice the sync is delayed. Should I wait until they finally sync and then submit the feedback logs? Or should I start the sync and then immediately submit the logs before the files download to the Android?