Almost Perfection With Btsync!

ckp

If you added this one little feature, btsync would be perfect for so many people and small businesses too! If only the btsync client could also just access the folders on other computers without actually needing to consume all the space on every computer.

So, my use cases are:

1. access small data sets on every computer and iOS device with sync -> can do it!

2. selectively choose which folders to sync to which computers -> awesome, can do it!

3. access big data folders from some other btsync computer without sync. kind of like a webdav mapped drive access, but more secure using btsync -> can't do it!

Don't want to setup something like webdav on computers for this.

People would pay money for this. I would!

So far, I really love btsync. I only use Dropbox now for very small and critical data that I can access from anywhere even by just a secure web page. Throw a secure browser access as well as webdav-like access to any btsync computer and you've really got something special!

I just read about "selective sync". I'm not sure I'm asking for exactly that, but close. I don't even want to download the files from remote btsync computers. I just want to have the ability to access the folders and files without downloading them, even if I double click some document to open it. What I'm asking for is like a mapped drive or something similar to a webdav mapping. If "selective sync" includes this option on top of being able to download specific files you click on, then that is great.

Thank you! Can't wait for such a feature!