Bt Sync With Bt Client?

awaixjvd

Hi everyone.

I am a BT user from a long time but i never got problems. Recently i saw BT sync and i installed it but had few questions so i joined the forum.

I want to know few things:

1. is BT sync different from Drop Box Sync or anyother?

2. I got to know that everyone has the 1TB space for free, is it true?

What my real problem here is, i want to download stuff from BT but i don't want to download it to PC, I want that i put it in BT sync online space for example the movies and later on IF i wish to download, i can download or otherwise i be able to see it online from that sync. is it possible? I mean to say that as i installed BT sync, it is PC-uploading files to your space, i want to download torrents things straight into my BT sync space.

I hope someone can reply to this strange query.

Thanks.

1. is BT sync different from Drop Box Sync or anyother?

BitTorrent Sync syncs directly between your devices - not via an intermediary "cloud" as DropBox, OneDrive, GDrive, etc all do

2. I got to know that everyone has the 1TB space for free, is it true?

Because BitTorrent Sync doesn't sync via a "cloud" there is therefore no "free cloud storage" provided

BitTorrent Sync syncs directly between your devices - not via an intermediary "cloud" as DropBox, OneDrive, GDrive, etc all do

Because BitTorrent Sync doesn't sync via a "cloud" there is therefore no "free cloud storage" provided

Thanks for your kind reply moderator, i have just one more thing to ask which i asked previously too.

What my real problem here is, i want to download stuff from BT but i don't want to download it to PC, I want that i put it in BT sync online space for example the movies and later on IF i wish to download, i can download or otherwise i be able to see it online from that sync. is it possible? I mean to say that as i installed BT sync, it is PC-uploading files to your space, i want to download torrents things straight into my BT sync space.

When you install and run Sync it doesn't "upload" your files to any cloud/server operated by BitTorrent Inc or other party.

BitTorrent Sync is not a native cloud storage solution.

The primary purpose of Sync is to allow you to synchronize files directly between your own devices.. There is no "online storage" or "space" provided to allow you to "store" your files in the "cloud" - you are in control of your data! If you wish to sync files from one device to another both devices must be online - there is no intermediary "cloud" provided for your files to reside in!

If you wish to Sync to a "cloud" you'd have to create one yourself - either by installing Sync on an always-on home server, NAS drive, or by renting a VPS/dedicated server somewhere. You can find some examples in this thread.