Changing Online Password On Raspberry Pi

I seem to be running into an issue where I change my password through the internet browser UI but as soon as I reboot the RPI, the password gets reset to the old password I had previously.

The configuration file overrides the web ui. If you change settings in the web UI, they will be stored in the internal storage of BitTorrent Sync. If you start BitTorrent Sync with a configuration file, all internal settings will be overwritten by the configuration file. If you want to change the password, define it into the configuration file. See this posting for more information.

How would I change the configuration file? Thanks for your help.

(I went to the post but I'm hoping there is a more detailed instruction on removing shared folders and creating that new configuration file)

The same way you created it. With a text editor. Or do you have installed the BitTorrent Sync Server package? In this case it depends, if you are running a default instance or you are running an instance based on a manually created configuration file. You will find all information you need in the initial posting.

The same way you created it. With a text editor. Or do you have installed the BitTorrent Sync Server package? In this case it depends, if you are running a default instance or you are running an instance based on a manually created configuration file. You will find all information you need in the initial posting.

I'm using the default instance, for personal use mainly. I haven't educated myself on the server package just yet, but assuming I can get a good grasp of the in's and out's with this BTSync, I can try out the server package at work.

Thanks for your help I will do this soon.