No Devices Online

I am trying to share files from my laptop connected to the corporate network to my iPhone.

Most of the time i see the 'no devices online' message against the synced folders on the iPhone. Anyone come across this?

And when that is not the case, i see 'Devices online :1'. I get this intermittently. When i click on the folder there is no files. Looking forward to your feedback.

@Baz_Singh

Please check your firewall settings on desktop. It should not block incoming connections to your listening port, as well as to port 3838. As a test I can share a test folder with couple of files with you - check if your iPhone will manage to connect and get files. 

l29h7kp.png

ok lets try this test. Thanks for your help so far

ok.. so very weird. i have not done anything with the firwall settings. I scanned the QR code, have my sync folders including the 'syncTest' folder and all 3 folders show 'device online :1'. However, when i go into any of the folders including this test folder there are no files.

@Baz_Singh

The issue with not showing correct devices number is known for 1.3.35 for iOS client and will be fixed. The fact that you don't see any files in the folder is a different story. From my log I see that we've managed to connect via relay server, not directly - and your iPhone does not request any files.

Could you please try to add my share again - and turn on the automatic sync as well (the files are not very big, couple of megs in total) - i'll monitor what is happening on my side.