TorbenK

None-Deleting Node

+1 Yes indeed, please add this feature. Same boat as everyone else, limited space on server. Would like to delete files on server and not have files deleted elsewhere.

+1 from me as well.

I have a setup where "the server" has a limited storage capacity which slowly fills. The data isn't important for the server, but it is for me as user so i like to sync it to my local machine and clear the server. This feature would allow me to do exactly that.

Sure, (ab)using the archive capability can work as well, but it is slightly weird since the archive is in a hidden folder somewhere. It really smells like abusing a feature to get another feature.

+1, I could also use this feature.

I have limited space on my laptop, so I'd like to put photos in a synced folder, let Sync do it's job, then delete the files from the laptop but keep them synced on other machines. When I was looking for this feature I imagined it as a "wormhole folder". Put some files in the folder, let them go through, keep them on the other side but delete them here.

I guess this request thread is similar to my wish with one difference: let people do deleting themselves instead of automatic. Still acceptable for me.

+1

I use this sync for offsite backup, but I don't necessarily want to keep everything! I would love to be able to delete a file and not have it removed. Exactly like the Android back up function. Please bring that to non-mobiles too. 

+1 

This is about to be a dealbreaker for me. I am getting really concerned about the fact that one user (who needs write access) could wipe out everything either accidentally or on purpose. The risk is just too high.