Folder Doesn't Sync After Folder Deletion On Ro-Node ( Syncfilescontroller: Failed To Set Download Type For...)

m4rkus

Hello Guys,

I built a 3 node-environment which consists of my MacBook as master and two FreeBSD-Servers as read-only-slaves.

On top I access the share with my mobile by using the BTSync-IOS-App.

Because I want a "backup"-solution for accessing my share, I use one of the read-only-share with a chrooted SFTP-server.

Yesterday I deleted one Folder with my SFTP-Client on one of the read-only-share to test the recreation.

I thought, that BTSync should mention the missing folder on one of the read-only-shares and recreates it. This didn't happened - Should it?

The MacBook is "off", but the other read-only-share is "on", so I can access the share with my IOS-App and see the "deleted" folder.

In the debug-log I found several Errors:

1.  Error: /btsync/btsync_markus/data/ ...  - PostDownload: hostname not found
  2. TorrentFile: failed to copy stream suffix "/btsync/btsync_markus/data/ ..." into suffix file, error = 2
  3. TorrentFile: failed to delete stream suffix file "/btsync/btsync_markus/data/ ... " error = 2
  4. SyncFilesController: failed to set download type for /btsync/btsync_markus/data/...

Any suggestions?

Regards

Markus