File Not Synchronized (1.3.106)

datroubler

I have 3 devices which are synchronising one folder. Everything works finde besides one file.

On device A (Laptop) the file was created, it was sent to Device B (Raspberry Pi). Device A has been turnd off and device C (Tower PC) has been turned on. The Raspberry does not send the file to the Tower. I read the FAQs but could not find the reason for this behaviour.

I created another file in the same folder and this file has been synchronised without any problems.

The red "censored" file is not synchronised...

post-44808-0-98980800-1402998342_thumb.p

The second thing I discovered is that the update check is not working at all... not on linux and not on windows. It always confirms that I am using the newest version, even then its wrong.

@datroubler

I wonder if this file is not open by some application which prevents BTSync to read it? If you are confident it is not - please also make sure that user running BTSync has enough permissions to open this file. If all is okay, I suggest collecting debug logs from both RPI device and your Tower PC and sending it to us for analysis to syncapp@bittorrent.com. Please mention this forum topic in the message body as well.

As for the auto-update - it is slightly behind the latest published version, but we'll publish 1.3.106 to auto-update as well soon.

I wonder if this file is not open by some application which prevents BTSync to read it?

The Raspberry is just a storage, I can not open this file from there.

please also make sure that user running BTSync has enough permissions to open this file.

root ;) The other file with the same permissions has been synchronized.