Mac Osx Lan Sync Issue

studdmufin

I have BT sync setup on 2 different Macs running 10.9.3 and btsync version 1.3.106 and I have the folders set to search on LAN only but they do not find each other. If I turn on use relay server and use tracker they will sync over the internet but I don't want this because it is 1 super slow and 2 will slow down the internet for everything else. I have 4 computers a NAS and a router feeding internet into a TP SG1008D (8 port unmanaged switch). My computers can see each other in finder and share files that way but in BT sync they don't see each other. I just want a way to sync my media between devices (I work with a lot of video, I have about 9TB worth of projects I'm working on right now). 

Any help getting this setup would be greatly appreciated

@studdmufin

Are your computers in the same subnet? Are you using VLAN? Are your computers have multiple network interfaces active?

While answering questions above, please try setting your computers IPs and ports in predefined hosts list and see if it helps.