Advanced Permissions And Readynas Support

DAMPro

Does anybody know if there will be advancements in the permission settings for shared folders, so say for instance, you can stop the sync to a particular recipient without having to update the secret to all the others. That is, have permissions options for individual secrets to individual recipients as opposed to a secret for a folder that everyone uses?

If possible, this would make the sharing process in a company environment much better, and could replace an Active Directory set up, so no need for a server. Maybe it could be based on an email address as opposed to a user profile (in Active Directory).

I want to implement this into small businesses so they have no need for a server set up.

Also will there be support for a ReadyNAS option for BitTorrent Sync. At the moment i am using my Mac to sync folders to the NAS, however, i would like to free up the Mac and have BTS running on the NAS so is not dependent on any one machine, and all can be turned off without effecting others.